You Are Reading

Urban Art Collection

This was a collaborative project between Corioliss and Opus Underground. Opus underground provided us with artwork from Pure Evil and Jeff Aerosol from which we created a limited edition range of styling tools with said artwork.

Having dabbled in street art myself in my formative years this project seemed heaven sent.

We had a launch night at the Truman Brewery, Brick Lane, London. I organised the presentation of the products: as they were to be displayed alongside paintings and artwork I borrowed some plinths and set the products up to look like works of art/sculpture, with little red dot stickers applied to the plinths to suggest they had been sold.

To be honest it was a nerve wracking night as I was delayed by four hours before I could set up the show and had no idea what the gallery had in terms of plinths and people were arriving as I was setting up.

Original artwork © Jeff Aerosol and Pure Evil 











































Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright Jon May 2010. All rights reserved.